News & Blog
The third annual Grandview Chocolate Walk is coming up on Thursday, June 2, 2016 from 6-8 pm.
Participants will stroll around the area to collect a chocolate treat at 23 different Grandview merchants, including Accent On Nature, Akada Hair Salon, Avola Lanza hair studio, Balboa, Big Mamma’s Columbus, The Blowout Bar, Doggie Day Spa Grooming & Self Serve Salon, Grandview Grind, Grandview Dental Care, Jeni’s Grandview, La Tavola, Objects for the Home Matt the Miller’s Tavern, O’Malley Real Estate, Pure Imagination Chocolatier, The Smithery, State of Devotion, Stauf’s Coffee Roasters, Studio Posh Salon Grandview, Village Squire Barber Shop, Vernacular and Z Cucina. Proceeds from this sweet stroll benefit the Grandview Library Endowment Fund.
Tickets are $25 and can be purchased at the library’s circulation desk through Sunday, May 29 or online through Monday, May 30. All tickets will be picked up at “will-call” at the library the evening of the walk.
Check out our events page for more great events coming up in Grandview!
- 22nd - Music on the Lawn concert schedule for 2016
- 19th - Tour de Grandview to take place June 17
- 14th - Take a Virtual Tour of the Grand Event Center
- 12th - 13th Annual Mini Real Ale Fest happening May 14
- 12th - Zauber to host Maifest May 7
- 12th - Big Mama's Burritos opening on Grandview Ave
- 12th - The Butcher & Grocer Opening in Grandview