News & Blog
Peruse along the walkable stretch of West 5th Avenue and your group will find home décor stores and consignment shops offering something for everyone. Click here to download the Grandview Heights consignment shop itinerary
Begin your scouting for clothing, jewelry, household items and more at Tri-Village Trading Post. Grandview Heights’ first resale shop tucked away next to First Community Church at 1944 West 1st Ave., grab a copy of an Affordable Luxuries map before departing to West 5th Ave.
Arriving at the walkable stretch of West 5th Ave., a great first stop is Alternative Resale Shop. This resale clothing store offers a variety of styles from casual to formal for women, men, and teens. Nearby Second Chance Consignment Boutique offers 4000 square feet of upscale brand name clothing, handbags, jewelry and shoes, all within season and on trend.
Focused on decorating for your home? Fresco Furnishings carries furniture for every room of your house and in any style from antique to modern.
Wrap up your shopping at the 22,000 sq. ft. Grandview Mercantile which offers hundreds of treasures and merchandise. With 150 parking spaces, their location offers easy bus dropoff and pickup if traveling with a group.
- 22nd - Music on the Lawn concert schedule for 2016
- 19th - Tour de Grandview to take place June 17
- 14th - Take a Virtual Tour of the Grand Event Center
- 12th - 13th Annual Mini Real Ale Fest happening May 14
- 12th - Zauber to host Maifest May 7
- 12th - Big Mama's Burritos opening on Grandview Ave
- 12th - The Butcher & Grocer Opening in Grandview