News & Blog
Photo: Grandview Heights Public Library, Music on the Lawn
Live music can be found throughout Grandview Heights all year round, but the music scene really shines in the summer. Here are a few venues for live vibes:
Natalie’s Grandview (Music Hall & Kitchen) Two music spaces that offer inspired cocktails and food to enhance any evening.
Woodlands Tavern Hosting local, national, and regional acts since 2009. Blackbird Kitchen serves up a rotating menu of seasonal fare.
Hofbräuhaus Columbus Live music on the 1st & 2nd Tuesday of every month from 6P-8, and every Saturday from 7p-10.
Grandview Heights Public Library Music on the Lawn Series- Enjoy free summer concerts on the Grandview Heights Public Library lawn.
Mickey’s Grandview Be your own star, karaoke Wednesday through Sunday at this local favorite. Bring cash!
- 22nd - Music on the Lawn concert schedule for 2016
- 19th - Tour de Grandview to take place June 17
- 14th - Take a Virtual Tour of the Grand Event Center
- 12th - 13th Annual Mini Real Ale Fest happening May 14
- 12th - Zauber to host Maifest May 7
- 12th - Big Mama's Burritos opening on Grandview Ave
- 12th - The Butcher & Grocer Opening in Grandview