News & Blog
Brunch in Grandview
For many of us, brunch is the best part of the weekend. You get to sleep in and still savor the quality of dishes (and drinks) typically reserved for the evening hours. Here are a few delicious dining options for brunch in Grandview.
Enjoy several Mexican-inspired dishes at Local Cantina’s weekend brunch while enjoying a margarita or selection of local craft beer.
→ Brunch offered Saturday and Sunday from 11am-4pm. View the menu.
Matt The Miller’s
With an all-you-can-at brunch buffet, Matt the Miller’s is the perfect brunch spot when you can’t choose between sweet and savory or you’re just really, really hungry.
→ Brunch offered Sunday from 10am-2:30pm
Third & Hollywood
If you’re in the mood for an upscale brunch, Third & Hollywood is the place to be, with several old-fashioned style cocktails and a delicious selection of breakfast and lunch dishes.
→ Brunch offered Saturday and Sunday from 11am-3pm. View the menu.
Classic Italian cuisine in the heart of Grandview Heights with sweet and savory selections and a wide range of specialty brunch cocktails.
→ Brunch offered Sunday from 11am-2pm. View the menu.
- 22nd - Music on the Lawn concert schedule for 2016
- 19th - Tour de Grandview to take place June 17
- 14th - Take a Virtual Tour of the Grand Event Center
- 12th - 13th Annual Mini Real Ale Fest happening May 14
- 12th - Zauber to host Maifest May 7
- 12th - Big Mama's Burritos opening on Grandview Ave
- 12th - The Butcher & Grocer Opening in Grandview