News & Blog
For your holiday planning, we have compiled a list of restaurants offering catering, delivery, and takeout. More than ever it is important to keep it local this holiday season. With so many great offerings you can breakfast with Basic Biscuits Kindness & Coffee, or brunch with Brekkie Shack. Make it a Mediterranean feast with Mazah, or stick with the classics served up by Marshall’s Restaurant and Bar. Fully cater to your celebration at home with Steven’s Catering. Celebrating away from home? The Grand Event Center in Grandview Yard awaits to help you with all your event space and cuisine needs.
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, it is important to contact the restaurants directly with any questions you might have or to verify any specifics regarding capacity, etc.
- 22nd - Music on the Lawn concert schedule for 2016
- 19th - Tour de Grandview to take place June 17
- 14th - Take a Virtual Tour of the Grand Event Center
- 12th - 13th Annual Mini Real Ale Fest happening May 14
- 12th - Zauber to host Maifest May 7
- 12th - Big Mama's Burritos opening on Grandview Ave
- 12th - The Butcher & Grocer Opening in Grandview