News & Blog
Grandview Yard Properties Pledge to Obtain GBAC STAR Accreditation
As the Grandview Yard prepares for the anticipated return of large gatherings, our top priority is providing all guests and employees with a safe and clean environment. To ensure the safety of our guests and employees, all three Grandview Yard properties, Hyatt Place Columbus/OSU, Courtyard Columbus OSU, and The Grand Event Center, have taken the Experience Columbus Live Forward Pledge to pursue the Global Biorisk Advisory Council’s GBAC STAR™ accreditation.
The GBAC STAR accreditation is the cleaning industry’s gold standard of prepared facilities and is the only outbreak prevention, response, and recovery accreditation for facilities. This accreditation requires facilities to comply with the program’s 20 elements, including risk assessment and mitigation strategies, personal protection equipment, and infectious disease practices.
All Grandview Yard properties are a part of the 85 Central Ohio organizations and businesses who have taken the pledge to make health and safety a top priority as the state beings to allow larger gatherings. For more information on how to get involved with the “Live Forward” effort, visit ExperienceColumbus.com/LiveForward. We can’t wait to see you soon in Grandview Yard!
- 22nd - Music on the Lawn concert schedule for 2016
- 19th - Tour de Grandview to take place June 17
- 14th - Take a Virtual Tour of the Grand Event Center
- 12th - 13th Annual Mini Real Ale Fest happening May 14
- 12th - Zauber to host Maifest May 7
- 12th - Big Mama's Burritos opening on Grandview Ave
- 12th - The Butcher & Grocer Opening in Grandview