News & Blog
Stroll and shop at the Grandview Hop
Summer is here and so is the 2016 Grandview Hop season! The Grandview Hop is a half-mile stretch of Grandview Avenue buzzing with live music, local shopping, awesome art, delicious food and fun activities for all to enjoy, held the last Saturday each month in June, July and August. Mark your calendar for this summer’s Hops:
Saturday, June 25, 2016
Saturday, July 30, 2016
Saturday, August 27, 2016
Stop into the independently-owned Grandview Avenue shops that stay open late and explore the eclectic array of sidewalk merchants while taking in the sights and sounds of the best ‘burb in town! You’ll find unexpected gifts like hand-crafted clothing and jewelry, handmade paper and leather goods, savory foods, funky accessories, home decor and art galore.
The Grandview Hop also features a Pop-Up Beer Garden on 2nd Avenue with all proceeds to benefit the Steve Hall Memorial Fund (June), TriVillage Mentor League (July), and Make-a-Wish Foundation (August)!
The Grandview Hop takes place along Grandview Avenue between 1st and 5th Avenues from 5-9pm. The Grandview Hop is presented by Columbus Young Professionals Club in partnership with Destination Grandview. You can learn more about the Grandview Hop here.
- 22nd - Music on the Lawn concert schedule for 2016
- 19th - Tour de Grandview to take place June 17
- 14th - Take a Virtual Tour of the Grand Event Center
- 12th - 13th Annual Mini Real Ale Fest happening May 14
- 12th - Zauber to host Maifest May 7
- 12th - Big Mama's Burritos opening on Grandview Ave
- 12th - The Butcher & Grocer Opening in Grandview