News & Blog
Grandview has long been one of the Central Ohio’s top dining destinations, and over the past few years it has steadily become even more diverse and innovative in its offerings. Now we’re proud to announce Columbus Food Adventures’ new Grandview Walking Food Tour, which offers a stimulating mix of landmark restaurants, bakeries and off-the-beaten-path food stops.
Tour creator Bethia Woolf says the tour is a contrast of the established and the new; you’ll experience dependably sublime cooking from restaurant stalwarts like Spagio and Figlio, as well as bites from innovators in new food trends, like Jobu Ramen. Stops include 7-8 food & beverage experiences, sprinkled with bits of the neighborhood’s history as the group strolls along Grandview Avenue.
The walking tour starts on Saturday September 20th and will run weekly at 2pm. Please check the calendar for availability.
- 22nd - Music on the Lawn concert schedule for 2016
- 19th - Tour de Grandview to take place June 17
- 14th - Take a Virtual Tour of the Grand Event Center
- 12th - 13th Annual Mini Real Ale Fest happening May 14
- 12th - Zauber to host Maifest May 7
- 12th - Big Mama's Burritos opening on Grandview Ave
- 12th - The Butcher & Grocer Opening in Grandview