News & Blog
Switch up your afternoon walks with a guided tour through the historic neighborhoods of Grandview Heights and Marble Cliff!
The Grandview Heights/Marble Cliff Historical Society and Grandview Heights Public Library have partnered together to create the History Walks app. Learn about the rich history that has taken place in your backyard by simply opening the app, grabbing your walking shoes, and stepping out your front door as the app guides you through a variety of historical stops in the Grandview Heights and Marble Cliff area.
Each tour is approximately two miles long and will take around one-and-a-half hours to complete on foot. Not a fan of walking? No worries! Put on your helmet and bike through these historic areas!
- 22nd - Music on the Lawn concert schedule for 2016
- 19th - Tour de Grandview to take place June 17
- 14th - Take a Virtual Tour of the Grand Event Center
- 12th - 13th Annual Mini Real Ale Fest happening May 14
- 12th - Zauber to host Maifest May 7
- 12th - Big Mama's Burritos opening on Grandview Ave
- 12th - The Butcher & Grocer Opening in Grandview