News & Blog
Aug 31, 2015
Grandview Hop photos on Columbus Underground
This weekend marked the 10 year anniversary of the Grandview Hop, as well as the 10th anniversary of the CYP Club, and we shut down Grandview Avenue to celebrate with one epic Hop.
What is Grandview Hop? A half-mile stretch of Grandview Avenue buzzing with live music, local shopping, awesome art, delicious food and fun activities for all to enjoy every last Saturdays from May through September.
Check out photos from this weekend’s event on Columbus Underground and be sure to check out the final Grandview Hop of 2015 on Saturday, September 26th.
Photos by Walker Evans.
- 22nd - Music on the Lawn concert schedule for 2016
- 19th - Tour de Grandview to take place June 17
- 14th - Take a Virtual Tour of the Grand Event Center
- 12th - 13th Annual Mini Real Ale Fest happening May 14
- 12th - Zauber to host Maifest May 7
- 12th - Big Mama's Burritos opening on Grandview Ave
- 12th - The Butcher & Grocer Opening in Grandview